Educational and Topical Discussion
* Communication * Appropriate consequences
* Expectations * Healthy relationships
* Limit Setting * Positive coping skills
* School and Grades * Conflict resolution
* Managing anxiety * Family harmony
In group therapy clients gain support and understanding from others with similar experiences. This group is a combination of psycho-educational and process. It offers a variety of modalities to address the needs of its members. Therapeutic approaches include Solution-Focused Therapy and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) using a client-centered approach.
Parenting your Teen Group